Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Of greed, fanboys and the lack of accountability. Plus: The Bears Are Who They Are, So Just Let Them Be That and The Cubs Are The Most Question-Marky 95-Win Team Ever!
* Coach in Hawaii.
1:12:00: Sports Evildoers Rinse, Repeat.
* Of greed, fanboys and the lack of accountability.
* Sports Illustrated: Everybody's Looking For The Next Chris Ballard.
* George suddenly a genius.
* Health, schedules and hometown prisms.
27:01: The Cubs Are Not Allowed To Use Budgets As An Excuse For Not Spending Money Because They Have More Money Than God.
* Don't take their word for it; open the books or shut up.
38:25: The Cubs Could Be Bad Next Year. Here's Why.
* The most question-marky 95-win team in history!
* Plus: the White Sox should sign Bryce Harper if the Cubs don't, and the Bulls and Blackhawks are shitshows.
* And: Our Podcast Game.
* Also: It's HuffPost: The Thinnest Skins In Media In 2018.
For archives and other shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
From the Sugar Kings to the South Side, Castro to Trump.Continue reading "The Evolution, Revolution And Devolution Of Cuban Baseball" »
Posted on Jul 13, 2020
We're day-to-day, folks. Including: Play (COVID) Ball!; Unless Someone Dies, Part 2; Blackhawk's Life Mattered; Cubs Closer Posers; If The Pros Can't Get It Together, How Can High Schools And Colleges?; Oh, Canada; WNBA Dedicates Season To Social Justice; Red Stars Life, and more!Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #312: Options & Futures" »
Posted on Jul 11, 2020