Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Of greed, fanboys and the lack of accountability. Plus: The Bears Are Who They Are, So Just Let Them Be That and The Cubs Are The Most Question-Marky 95-Win Team Ever!
* Coach in Hawaii.
1:12:00: Sports Evildoers Rinse, Repeat.
* Of greed, fanboys and the lack of accountability.
* Sports Illustrated: Everybody's Looking For The Next Chris Ballard.
* George suddenly a genius.
* Health, schedules and hometown prisms.
27:01: The Cubs Are Not Allowed To Use Budgets As An Excuse For Not Spending Money Because They Have More Money Than God.
* Don't take their word for it; open the books or shut up.
38:25: The Cubs Could Be Bad Next Year. Here's Why.
* The most question-marky 95-win team in history!
* Plus: the White Sox should sign Bryce Harper if the Cubs don't, and the Bulls and Blackhawks are shitshows.
* And: Our Podcast Game.
* Also: It's HuffPost: The Thinnest Skins In Media In 2018.
For archives and other shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Awesome culture not even able to pull off a press conference. Plus: Holy Shit, White Sox; The Bad, Bad, Bad Blackhawks; The Less Bad Bulls; Evanston vs. Champaign; and more!Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #339: The Four Horsemen Of Halas Hall" »
Posted on Jan 15, 2021
No-man's land. Plus: Bye Bye Bam-Bam; As The Crow Retires; Zach LaVine Stuffs Stat Sheet; and Evanston vs. Champaign. Go Padres and Red Stars!Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #338: Halas Hell" »
Posted on Jan 11, 2021