Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
It's gonna really suck if they blow this game. Plus: Bulls' Boylen Bonkers; The Bulls Aren't Even The Worst Team In Town; One Of Us Is Dreaming Of A White Sox Christmas; Harold Gets Into Hall The Chicago Way; The Baseball Hall Of Fame Isn't Even The Worst Hall Of Fame; Cubsland; and Is The Loyola Dream Over?
:40: Bears Go For Cherry In John Hancock Bowl.
* Coffman: "It's gonna really suck if they blow this game!"
FAKE OUT!— FanDuel Sportsbook (@FDSportsbook) December 10, 2018
On 4th & 8, the Rams (-3) pull off the fake punt and the drive continues 🐏
No TDs still so far, 6-3 Bears leadpic.twitter.com/racIu9kNmb
* Rhodes: The Bears are now a legitimate Super Bowl contender.
* Mitch Trubisky is now the weakest link.
* Jordan Howard not so slow and fat?
* Bye-bye, Bryce (Callahan, not Harper).
* All hail the Bears' flexibility coach!
* Rhodes: "If Trubisky couldn't run as well as he does, we'd really be looking at a mediocre quarterback right now."
37:47: Bulls' Boylen Bonkers.
49:46: The Bulls Aren't Even The Worst Team In Town.
51:48: One Of Us Is Dreaming Of A White Sox Christmas.
The day started with a report that the White Sox didn't consider themselves a favorite for Bryce Harper and it ended with a report that the White Sox are the front-runners for Bryce Harper. Welcome to the Winter Meetings.— Chuck Garfien (@ChuckGarfien) December 13, 2018
* Wallenstein: Harold vs. the Haters.
* Rhodes: I told you so. Jon Jay!
1:02:04: Is The Loyola Dream Over?
* Or are they the Northwestern football (or UCF) of college basketball?
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
The higher purpose: Cheap-shit condos and another Starbucks.Continue reading "TrackNotes: Arlington's Amber Alert" »
Posted on Feb 26, 2021
In an age where a small-market team like San Diego makes a splash with a $340 million deal for Fernando Tatis, Jr., the owners claim they simply can't continue to stock the rosters of 160 minor league teams, paying many players less than minimum wage.Continue reading "MLB Cuts Out The Heart Of America" »
Posted on Feb 22, 2021