Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Cubs could still screw this up. Plus: As The Bulls Turn; Go Ahead, Sleep On The Blackhawks; and The Phil & Marc Show.
* Matt Notabattacola.
1:40: Cubs Could Still Screw This Up.
* So long, Ricky Rentamanager. You knew what this was about.
* Wrong Way Ricketts.
* Financial fakery.
* Joe Maddon's one rule.
* MIA: The White Sox.
18:00: Bochy's Toolbox Of Concepts.
23:54: As The Bulls Turn.
* Rolling deep.
* Repairing Rose.
32:43: Go Ahead, Sleep On The Blackhawks.
* Darling vs. Ranta.
* Chicago's gorilla goalies.
37:00: The Phil & Marc Show.
* Vandy Jay.
* Handcuffing Jay.
* All About Jay.
* Losing Lamarr.
* Missing Matt.
* A Lovie loss.
* Tom Brady balled.
* Gronkowski gronked.
* Rev. Sharpton!
* Shea McClellin is going as a vampire for Halloween because he's sucking out our souls.
* DSM5: Meatball Sports Fan Anger.
* Buffone from Barrington.
* Ed from Elmhurst.
* Doug and OB from Meatballville.
* Memo to Phil Emery: Shea McClellin has never gotten on a roll.
55:00: Joe Maddon's First Lineup Card.
For archives and more, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
There has been virtually no criticism of hitting coach Todd Steverson. We'll see how long that lasts.Continue reading "Hitless Wonders" »
Posted on Apr 24, 2017