Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #225: Drama-Free Bears Suddenly More Stable Than Chaotic Cubs, Broken Blackhawks
Theo in a gorilla suit while Nagy sets the playoff table. Plus: Why Trubisky Polarizes; Unified Grand Cubs Theory; Coach Coffman, Coach Q And Coach Colliton; This Is No Time For Bulls Hot Takes; and Secret Agent Hahn.
1:49: Matt Nagy's Drama-Free, Unusually Healthy Bears.
* Coffman: Trubisky Is . . .
* Rhodes: Why Trubisky Polarizes. This is not a column so you'll have to listen for what is absolutely the right answer!
26:40: Coach Coffman, Coach Q And Coach Colliton.
* Perfect icestorm: Stan Bowman loses touch; Quenneville can't develop young defenseman; John McDonough knows nothing about hockey. Boom.
42:10: No Time For Bulls Hot Takes; Real Team On The Way.
* KC Johnson: How Much Job Security Does Fred Hoiberg Have?
* Deadspin: Jabari Parker Looks Really Disengaged Right Now.
* Fansided: Zach LaVine Is Blossoming Into A Franchise Player.
49:59: Cubs Meltdown.
* Theo coming to work every day in gorilla suit.
52:15: Secret Agent Hahn.
54:56: Rhodes' Unified Grand Cubs Theory.
* You'll have to listen to learn the real truth!
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Sports now really a life and death proposition. Plus: The Washington Appropriators: Coach Loves The Princess Bride; Seeing Red Stars; Q-Anon; COVID Cubbie; Dash Cam; Hubba Bubbles; I'd Tap That; and Beachwood Sports Specials.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #311: Unless Someone Dies" »
Posted on Jul 3, 2020
The virus doesn't care how much you want to watch a game. Plus: Other Sports Are Also Back Pending Death; Pandemic Baseball Sucks; Hub Bubs; Hall Of Fame Hossa; The Mystery Of Mitch's Motivation; Choking On Chalk; and It Was Unmistakably A Noose.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #310: Baseball Is Back! (But Is It Really?)" »
Posted on Jun 26, 2020
Walls are falling. Plus: Rob Manfred Is A Cop; Wet Hot American Long Gone Summer; Bubble Life; Better At It Than Baseball; and Belmont Betting.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #309: Life In The Fast Lane" »
Posted on Jun 19, 2020
A moment when everything seems possible. Plus: MLB Draft's Dizzying Heights Of Hype; We Blame The (Lying) Owners; The Neverending Sammy Sosa Saga; and NBA & NHL Flux.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #308: We're All NASCAR Now" »
Posted on Jun 12, 2020