Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #225: Drama-Free Bears Suddenly More Stable Than Chaotic Cubs, Broken Blackhawks
Theo in a gorilla suit while Nagy sets the playoff table. Plus: Why Trubisky Polarizes; Unified Grand Cubs Theory; Coach Coffman, Coach Q And Coach Colliton; This Is No Time For Bulls Hot Takes; and Secret Agent Hahn.
1:49: Matt Nagy's Drama-Free, Unusually Healthy Bears.
* Coffman: Trubisky Is . . .
* Rhodes: Why Trubisky Polarizes. This is not a column so you'll have to listen for what is absolutely the right answer!
26:40: Coach Coffman, Coach Q And Coach Colliton.
* Perfect icestorm: Stan Bowman loses touch; Quenneville can't develop young defenseman; John McDonough knows nothing about hockey. Boom.
42:10: No Time For Bulls Hot Takes; Real Team On The Way.
* KC Johnson: How Much Job Security Does Fred Hoiberg Have?
* Deadspin: Jabari Parker Looks Really Disengaged Right Now.
* Fansided: Zach LaVine Is Blossoming Into A Franchise Player.
49:59: Cubs Meltdown.
* Theo coming to work every day in gorilla suit.
52:15: Secret Agent Hahn.
54:56: Rhodes' Unified Grand Cubs Theory.
* You'll have to listen to learn the real truth!
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »