Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Sort of, but not really. Plus: Chili Cook-Off; MLB's Final Four; Non-Jew Tarik Cohen And The Bears Taking Their Talents To South Florida; Jimmy Hollywood vs. Toledo Thibs; 2018 Bulls Should Get Sponsorship From Elon Musk's Boring Company; and Golf At The Grate.
* The alternative universe(s) of Kanye West.
1:51: Chili Cook-Off.
* Gonzalez: Cubs Fire Hitting Coach Chili Davis.
* Dave Magadan played for the Cubs in 1996, slashing .254/.360/.367 in 201 PAs.
* Coffman: Trade Almora.
15:25: MLB's Final Four.
* Red Sox vs. Astros.
* Brewers vs. Dodgers.
* AL over NL.
* Billy Witz, New York Times: Seeds Of The Yankees' Playoff Loss Were Planted Last Winter.
* Richard Justice, MLB.com: Attanasio In Awe Of Brewers' Rapid Ascent.
27:40: Non-Jew Tarik Cohen And The Bears Taking Their Talents To South Florida.
* Tarik Cohen's Jewish Combine:
* The Hora.
37:28: Jimmy Hollywood vs. Toledo Thibs.
46:31: 2018 Bulls Should Get Sponsorship From Elon Musk's Boring Company.
* But Coach Coffman is here for it!
54:38: Are The Blackhawks Back?
* Nick Ashbourne, Yahoo Canada Sports: Toews And DeBrincat Combo Has Blackhawks Flying Again.
1:04:35: Golf At The Grate.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Dear Coach Nagy: What the hell is the matter with you?Continue reading "SportsMonday: Overreaction Monday Is Hereby Canceled" »
Posted on Oct 21, 2019
Trubisky's legs are the only competitive advantage he has. Plus: The Only News In Football That Really Matters; The Bears Have More Tight Ends Than The Pence Family; Where Is Your Offensive Line Coach God Now; Letter Of The Week; Saints Marching Line; Boss Ross Or New Joe; The Blackhawks' Weird Goalie Sitch; Thank You, Luol Deng; Fire Lovie Smith Watch; and The Red Stars Semifinal vs. the Portland Thorns.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #274: Run, Mitchell, Run" »
Posted on Oct 18, 2019