Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
No more equivocation. Plus: Dennis Rodman Was Drunk All The Time; Worst World Series Ever; Joakim Knee-Ah; Taking The Blackhawks For Granted; Little Big Ten; and Cubs Prepare To Block Their Own Views.
* Base 23.
1:15: Rodman Was Drunk All The Time.
* The tyranny of the storyline.
* Michael Jordan was a bully.
* Rodman was a freak - of an athlete.
8:50: It's All Cutler's Fault.
* No more equivocation.
* Jay Cutler is a delusional liar.
* Blame Cutler, not Trestman.
* Trestman took the car keys away from Cutler.
* The Establishment.
* It's Cutler's sixth season with the Bears, and his eighth in the NFL.
* Jay will throw us the ball.
30:39: Worst World Series Ever.
* Bochy, Lincecum, Peavy.
39:39: Joakim Knee-ah.
* vs. Derrick Rose.
* Chicago Jo.
* Get Emilio.
* That's Coach pounding on the table.
51:23: Taking The Blackhawks For Granted.
* Antti Ranta!
55:04: Little Big Ten.
* And Kyle Orton!
* Illinois is irrelevant.
* NU has one young fan.
1:04:05: Cubs Prepare To Block Own Views.
* Crane Kenney.
STOPPAGE TIME: 7:16.
For more, including archives, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Why we (rightly) got Ryan LaMarre instead of Eloy Jiminez.Continue reading "Keep 'Em Down On The Farm" »
Posted on Aug 13, 2018
A wondrously talented innovator who changed himself - and the game.Continue reading "Stan Mikita's Legacy - Including The Donuts" »
Posted on Aug 8, 2018