Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Strap it down for a rough - but possibly glorious - ride. Plus: Daniel Murphy Does Not Agree With The Homosexual Lifestyle; Michael KKKopech; Bears Media Talking About Practice; and Fire Fires Fans.
* Correction: The McVeigh bombing was 4/19, not 4/20.
2:41: The Cubs Are El Mago.
* Sullivan, Fangraphs: It's Not Entirely Clear What The Rockies Are Doing (Or, How Did Daniel Murphy Fall To The Cubs?)
* Paul DeJong.
25:08: Daniel Murphy Does Not Agree With The Homosexual Lifestyle.
* Molloy, Guardian: See You Next Year: Why Homophobia Ended This Cubs Fan's Season.
* Billy Bean.
33:08: Michael KKKopech.
42:34: Bears Media Talking About Practice.
* Team making nice plays against itself. Team also making just as many bad plays against itself!
59:59: Fire Fires Fans.
* Julie DiCaro And Section 8 Member Nate Cubeta Discuss Sector Latino:
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #291: Derrick Rose Wishes He Was A Dentist & Other Strange Stories Of The Week
Rich basketball player jealous of teeth-pullers. Plus: Joe Maddon Is A Liar And Clever Things To Say About The Buffalo Sabres, The Houston Asterisks, John Henry, Charles Barkley, The Chicago Bulls, The Chicago Blackhawks, Adderall & eSports; Bobby Knight; Jason Kipnis, Spring Training, PECOTA, Kenny Williams and Illinois' Basketball Nation.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #291: Derrick Rose Wishes He Was A Dentist & Other Strange Stories Of The Week" »
Posted on Feb 14, 2020