Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
First play says it all. Plus: Our Internet Doppelgangers; Stan Mikita's Legacy - Including The Donuts; Confirmed: The Cubs Are Weird; Pundits Renew Bryce Harper Takes; David Bote McBoteface; Authentic White Sox Fans; Roquan Smith Stalemate; Chicago Fire Tease; and Dan Bernstein's Native Ads.
* Tuffy Rhodes.
* Dusty Rhodes.
6:40: Stan Mikita's Legacy - Including The Donuts.
* Beachwood: Invented The Helmet, The Curved Stick And Sugar Pucks.
* Verdi: The Soul Of The Chicago Blackhawks.
16:20: Confirmed: The Cubs Are Weird.
* Hot take: The Cubs miss John Lackey!
27:98: Should The Cubs Sign Bryce Harper?
* Jesse Rogers: It's Time To Talk About Bryce Harper And The Cubs Again.
* Kaplan: Cubs Need To Find A Way To Sign Bryce Harper.
37:44: David Bote McBoteface & Friends.
* The Rise And Fall And Rise And Fall Of Randy Rosario.
* El Mago.
* Be Like Strop.
Be like Strop. pic.twitter.com/ZKCvUq5jV1— Chicago Cubs (@Cubs) August 5, 2018
48:41: Authentic White Sox Fans.
White Sox fans are expected to buy tickets, pay for parking, buy concessions, etc and while they want us to come out and support the team, they won't promote guys who are clearly ready so they can save money. What a slap in the face. Give us a reason to come to the park— dAVId (@daviddzurisin) August 8, 2018
50:18: Kevin White Fails Bears Audition. (So Does Mitch Trubisky).
* First play of the game:
* Two plays later:
Stone cold drop by Kevin White.— Patrick Finley (@patrickfinley) August 9, 2018
* The Bears are so screwed up they're making us pine for Mark Sanchez.
* Does preseason matter?
The greatest emphasizes the minutiae, values every moment of practice & play, watches every single NFL preseason game played by every team, and leaves no stone unturned. https://t.co/f8jF7rybeS— Evan Silva (@evansilva) August 10, 2018
59:18: Roquan Smith Stalemate.
* If only Brian McCaskey was a holdout.
1:06:38: Chicago Fire Tease & Dan Bernstein's Native Ads.
* PLEASE NOTE: We may have left the wrong impression about the fight between two fan groups and Chicago Fire management; this thread has more, particularly Julie DiCaro's Score segment on the matter. We will return to this topic next week.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
John Edward "Skip" Bayless II owns decades of insufferable arrogance as a sports opinionator; seldom has he seemed so clearly trapped in the wrong century.Continue reading "Dak Prescott Is The Hero Skip Bayless Will Never Be" »
Posted on Sep 11, 2020
Beachwood taking the under. Plus: NFL Lifts Lid With Mitch Bowl; George And Virginia Really On It This Year; The White Sox' Superlicious Schedule; Cubs Cling To Lead Over COVIDY Cards; Sky Falling, Crying; Fire Down Below; Red Stars Restart; Breaking Baffert, and more!Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #321: The Bears Will Not Win 8½ Games This Year" »
Posted on Sep 11, 2020