Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Win big, lose ugly.
Plus: It's Time, White Sox.
And: Hall Of Bears Mirrors.
3:43: Hopeful Hamels In The House.
* Hopes To Provide Longer Outings.
* The Change-Up.
* Kintzler: "Gives you a strong wrist, scooping out that ice cream."
* Fangraphs: Ranking The Prospects Traded At The Deadline.
* The 10-Day DL!
* Raggedy-ass arms.
* Kyle Schwarber's slide into first.
* Addison Russell's boo-boo.
* Or was it one of these guys' fault?
* Fangraphs: ZiPS Trade-Deadline Roundup, National League.
47:05: Dear White Sox: It's Time.
49:57: Hall Of Bears Mirrors.
* Urlacher Like Linebacker.
* Urlacher like Lackey.
For archives and other shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Adelyn Vigil sometimes dreams of volleyball. Texas Republicans are standing in her way.Continue reading "'Just Let Me Play Sports'" »
Posted on Oct 11, 2021