Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Theo settles for Cole Hamels. Plus: Rodon!; The Biggest Underreported Story In Chicago Sports; and We're Talking About (Bears) Practice.
:45: Cubs' Mine Cole In Microcosmic Week.
* It was only after we finished recording this that we learned the Cubs included Eddie Butler in the deal. Please adjust our remarks accordingly!
* Edwards, Fangraphs: "If the Cubs are expecting the magic Hamels has shown on the road . . . there is likely to be disappointment. As far as an upgrade over Tyler Chatwood and the potential for a league-average starter, the division-leading Cubs just made their team a good bit better the rest of the way."
* A microcosmic week.
* David Bote is holding it down!
* Don't cry for Dusty.
Poor Dusty Baker, a four-team fall guy. https://t.co/VKUtyKZOH5— Beachwood Reporter (@BeachwoodReport) July 27, 2018
47:38: Bears Blackout!
* Most underreported story in Chicago sports.
* All plays at practice are highlights not lowlights!
Of course, this could also be read as a lowlight ... https://t.co/V97SKifwRL— Beachwood Reporter (@BeachwoodReport) July 23, 2018
Another #Bears practice, another Anthony Miller highlight. He beat Kyle Fuller and Mitch Trubisky hit him in stride for a long TD.— Adam Jahns (@adamjahns) July 27, 2018
* We're talking about practice!
* How wacky!
* Maybe your coverage isn't positive enough!
I just got told to take down all the Instagram videos I shot from practice today.— Adam Hoge (@AdamHoge) July 20, 2018
Training camp has officially begun!
* Top secret!
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
"With Surfrider and their strong coalition of grassroots organizations, they fought together against big money, big government, and almost impossible odds to protect one of the world's most iconic waves."Continue reading "How Surfers Saved Trestles" »
Posted on Apr 2, 2020
Times like these open the curtain on who or what people really are.Continue reading "TrackNotes: Dastardly Derby Drama" »
Posted on Mar 29, 2020