Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
And Brian Sabean is the game's best (and most underrated) GM. Plus: Cubs Entering "Competitive Phase" - For Fourth Place; Why The NCAA's Best Athletes Should Drop Out Of School; Miami Is A Trap Game!; Coach Q vs. Tom Thibodeau; The Chicago Fire Make A Great Father's Day Gift.
:07: Mercury Morris.
* Dave Duerson.
2:09: The Giants Are A Better Story Than The Royals.
Though some of Sabean's moves have been strongly criticized by Giants fans and the media, the team has had a winning record 13 of the 17 seasons he has been general manager.
* Along with Bruce Bochy, in the World Series three of the last five years.
* Jake Peavy vs. A.J. Pierzynski.
* We'll never be Royals.
* Flashing the leather.
* Kirk Reuter.
* Cubs entering the "competitive phase."
* Ned Yost = Ozzie Guillen.
18:32: The College Football Report!
* Jameis State.
* The diminished draft value of running backs - and running quarterbacks.
* Michael McCann: Winston's Best Move Is To Drop Out Of School.
32:30: Miami Is A Trap Game!
* The Reverend - Darryl Sharpton!
* Huge test for OL.
* Carl's Wild Card Weekend Fishing Trip Is Back On!
40:42: The Blackhawks Are Gonna Be Fine.
* Coach Q vs. Tom Thibodeau.
* Antti Ranta.
* Finnish porn.
43:05: Tom Thibodeau Is Nuts.
* It's Thibodeau on 11!
* Medical team should stand by.
* Paging Coach Q!
* The Revolution Will Be Clouted.
For archives and more, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Was it the "Ricky's Boys Don't Quit" t-shirts? Or the opportunity to see if the Sox could break out of their slump at home where their record was 3-15?Continue reading "Some Fans Don't Quit" »
Posted on May 21, 2018
Tom's Magic Eight Ball sez . . .Continue reading "TrackNotes: Two Down For Justify. One To Go?" »
Posted on May 20, 2018
Meanwhile, Mad Joe Maddon is driving us mad. Plus: Bulls: We Stanks; Captain Kane; Ryan Pace Still Sucks; Last Year Was Supposed To Be Rock Bottom; Mike Trout, GOAT?; C'mon, Ricky, More Nicky!; and Schweinsteiger!Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #201: Much Ado About Machado" »
Posted on May 18, 2018