Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Not sayin', just sayin'! Plus: International House of Soccer; The White Sox Are Still Playing - And Not Totally Badly; And With The 7th Pick, The Bulls Select . . . ; and Schweinsteiger!
1:14: International House Of Soccer.
* Senegal's team: The Lions of Teranga.
* Business Insider: No One Wants To Host The Olympics Anymore.
* A draw.
40:40: The Cubs Are Weird.
* Kyle Schwarber: goat.
* New band name: Stat Distortion.
* Did they keep the right guys?
* Another grind.
* Tribune: Cubs Move Pitchers Between Mound And Outfield.
* Joey Mads!
58:08: The White Sox Are Still Playing - And Not Totally Badly.
For archives and other shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »