Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #197: On The Baseball Beat With The Cubs Conundrum And The White Sox Slog
Herky-jerky season finally coming into focus, sorta. Plus: The Bread Man!; Bumbling Bears; and Seat Geek Stadium.
1:00: Cubs Conundrum, Sox Slog.
* Tyler Saladino goes, Trayce Thompson arrives.
* March 24, 2015 - The White Sox Report: Enter Courtney Hawkins.
30:37: The Ex-Cub Factor.
* Dan Vogelbach, Trevor Cahill, Rene Rivera, Geovany Soto, Miguel Montero, Joe Girardi.
* The New York Yankees are 9-9.
* The Philadelphia Phillies are 12-7.
* Pierce Johnson, Jeff Samardzija, Luis Valbuena, Chris Rusin.
* The San Diego Padres are 8-13.
* The Process, The G League and Gregg Popovich.
* Coal's not coming back!
49:22: The Bread Man!
* Artemi Panarin delivering for Blue Jackets.
51:22: Bumbling Bears.
* Crane Kenney vs. Ted Phillips.
* Forte, Hester.
1:02:12: Seat Geek Stadium.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Previously I had not been aware of the inebriating effects of Bud Light. Obviously volume begins to play a role.Continue reading "A Classic Day At The Crosstown Classic" »
Posted on Sep 24, 2018
The truth comes out about Brandon Morrow, the latest reliever the Cubs manager has ruined. Plus: Addison Russell Placed On Administrative Leave; Confounding Cubs; Mitch Trubinsky; NU & The Zips; and Post-Thibodeau Stress Disorder.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #218: Maybe Joe Maddon Will Get Fired After All" »
Posted on Sep 21, 2018