Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Ryan Pace hire, too. Plus: Get Bill!; Cubs' Stove Goes Cold; Say It Ain't So, Niko; Q-Less?; Congratulations To The University Of Central Florida, National Champs!; Local College Basketball Teams Still Suck; Rick Hahn Continues His Unleashed! Tour; and Schweinsteiger Is Back!
1:30: Get Bill!
* Bears already failed to get the otherwise-top guy: Jon Gruden. Let's play in the big leagues, c'mon!
* Jimmy G, Tommy B.
* McDaniels, Shurmur, Toub.
A reporter then asked Trubisky, "Did it feel like a farewell message, or more like an end of season message?"
The sharp young quarterback fired back immediately.
"End of season message, but you guys can twist it however you want."
23:45: Cubs' Stove Goes Cold.
* We're freezing, Theo!
* Let the bidding wars begin!
* Cubs couldn't "afford" Wade Davis.
* Every year, Joe Maddon destroys a Cubs closer.
* Getting Renteria'd.
* Coffman: Ryan's "Rebuild."
40:10: Say It Ain't So, Niko.
* Rhodes believes!
* Fred's Dunn.
* Zach's (Almost) Back.
* The Process.
* Say it ain't so, Joel.
* What happened to you, Paul Finebaum?
1:06:02: Local College Basketball Teams Still Suck.
1:06:26: Rick Hahn Continues His Unleashed! Tour.
1:08:10: Schweinsteiger! Is Back.
For archives and other shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »