Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Whales, hookers, blow and food poisoning. Plus: We Miss The Beef O'Brady Bowl; Our Hypothetical Gambling Habits; Too Early For College Basketball; All About Niko; Don't Tell Me The Cubs Couldn't Afford Wade Davis; and The Bears, Ugh.
* The World's Greatest College Football Report!
3:08: We Miss The Beef O'Brady Bowl.
* Return On Investment.
* And yet, bowls persist.
* Vegas is always right.
* Ohio State (Luce) vs. USC (Rhodes).
* East Coast vs. West Coast.
24:30: Our Hypothetical Gambling Habits.
* NFL vs. NCAA.
* Mike Luce Plays Roulette And I Will Never Let Him Forget It.
* Mike Luce Hits On 16.
* Whales, Hookers & Blow.
* About The Heaven That Is Sportsbooks.
* The Cosmopolitan (By Marriott).
* Top Golf.
53:05: Too Early For College Basketball.
* The usual suspects.
53:23: All About Niko.
* Rhodes: Keep Niko. Luce: Trade Niko.
54:48: Blackhawks Black Box.
* Without Corey Crawford, garbage.
* Q on the hot seat. Really.
56:13: Don't Tell Me The Cubs Couldn't Afford Wade Davis.
* We talk about it!
1:00:29: The Bears, Ugh.
* Luce loves Tarik Cohen, though, and thinks Trubisky might have something. But the rest of the offense is a mess, including Jordan Howard's inability to catch. Oh, and maybe Shaheen.
* Something about chickens and contact lenses.
For archives and other shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Will Bob Baffert ever go away? Churchill Downs Inc.: It's just what they do. Dickie D. dead. Cliches can shape your biorhythms. Double-teaming justice. You look just like. We asked one person, me.Continue reading "TrackNotes: Back To The Future" »
Posted on Jan 28, 2022
Electric, indefatigable and, finally, undenied.Continue reading "Minnie Miñoso Was Very, Very Good To Us" »
Posted on Dec 9, 2021