Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Whales, hookers, blow and food poisoning. Plus: We Miss The Beef O'Brady Bowl; Our Hypothetical Gambling Habits; Too Early For College Basketball; All About Niko; Don't Tell Me The Cubs Couldn't Afford Wade Davis; and The Bears, Ugh.
* The World's Greatest College Football Report!
3:08: We Miss The Beef O'Brady Bowl.
* Return On Investment.
* And yet, bowls persist.
* Vegas is always right.
* Ohio State (Luce) vs. USC (Rhodes).
* East Coast vs. West Coast.
24:30: Our Hypothetical Gambling Habits.
* NFL vs. NCAA.
* Mike Luce Plays Roulette And I Will Never Let Him Forget It.
* Mike Luce Hits On 16.
* Whales, Hookers & Blow.
* About The Heaven That Is Sportsbooks.
* The Cosmopolitan (By Marriott).
* Top Golf.
53:05: Too Early For College Basketball.
* The usual suspects.
53:23: All About Niko.
* Rhodes: Keep Niko. Luce: Trade Niko.
54:48: Blackhawks Black Box.
* Without Corey Crawford, garbage.
* Q on the hot seat. Really.
56:13: Don't Tell Me The Cubs Couldn't Afford Wade Davis.
* We talk about it!
1:00:29: The Bears, Ugh.
* Luce loves Tarik Cohen, though, and thinks Trubisky might have something. But the rest of the offense is a mess, including Jordan Howard's inability to catch. Oh, and maybe Shaheen.
* Something about chickens and contact lenses.
For archives and other shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Sports now really a life and death proposition. Plus: The Washington Appropriators: Coach Loves The Princess Bride; Seeing Red Stars; Q-Anon; COVID Cubbie; Dash Cam; Hubba Bubbles; I'd Tap That; and Beachwood Sports Specials.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #311: Unless Someone Dies" »
Posted on Jul 3, 2020
The virus doesn't care how much you want to watch a game. Plus: Other Sports Are Also Back Pending Death; Pandemic Baseball Sucks; Hub Bubs; Hall Of Fame Hossa; The Mystery Of Mitch's Motivation; Choking On Chalk; and It Was Unmistakably A Noose.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #310: Baseball Is Back! (But Is It Really?)" »
Posted on Jun 26, 2020
Walls are falling. Plus: Rob Manfred Is A Cop; Wet Hot American Long Gone Summer; Bubble Life; Better At It Than Baseball; and Belmont Betting.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #309: Life In The Fast Lane" »
Posted on Jun 19, 2020
A moment when everything seems possible. Plus: MLB Draft's Dizzying Heights Of Hype; We Blame The (Lying) Owners; The Neverending Sammy Sosa Saga; and NBA & NHL Flux.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #308: We're All NASCAR Now" »
Posted on Jun 12, 2020