Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Whales, hookers, blow and food poisoning. Plus: We Miss The Beef O'Brady Bowl; Our Hypothetical Gambling Habits; Too Early For College Basketball; All About Niko; Don't Tell Me The Cubs Couldn't Afford Wade Davis; and The Bears, Ugh.
* The World's Greatest College Football Report!
3:08: We Miss The Beef O'Brady Bowl.
* Return On Investment.
* And yet, bowls persist.
* Vegas is always right.
* Ohio State (Luce) vs. USC (Rhodes).
* East Coast vs. West Coast.
24:30: Our Hypothetical Gambling Habits.
* NFL vs. NCAA.
* Mike Luce Plays Roulette And I Will Never Let Him Forget It.
* Mike Luce Hits On 16.
* Whales, Hookers & Blow.
* About The Heaven That Is Sportsbooks.
* The Cosmopolitan (By Marriott).
* Top Golf.
53:05: Too Early For College Basketball.
* The usual suspects.
53:23: All About Niko.
* Rhodes: Keep Niko. Luce: Trade Niko.
54:48: Blackhawks Black Box.
* Without Corey Crawford, garbage.
* Q on the hot seat. Really.
56:13: Don't Tell Me The Cubs Couldn't Afford Wade Davis.
* We talk about it!
1:00:29: The Bears, Ugh.
* Luce loves Tarik Cohen, though, and thinks Trubisky might have something. But the rest of the offense is a mess, including Jordan Howard's inability to catch. Oh, and maybe Shaheen.
* Something about chickens and contact lenses.
For archives and other shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
If the regulation had been altered as Perdue wanted, it would have been a boon for some of his largest donors. Perdue has received hundreds of thousands of dollars in campaign contributions from the owners of professional sports clubs, including now-fellow Georgia Sen. Kelly Loeffler, who co-owns Atlanta's WNBA team, the Dream.Continue reading "Georgia Senator David Perdue Privately Pushed For A Tax Break For Rich Team Owners" »
Posted on Nov 22, 2020
Evading guidelines meant to save lives because for some reason the games must go on.Continue reading "New Mexico Basketball Teams Flee To Texas COVID Hotspots" »
Posted on Nov 22, 2020
Country on a sportswashing spree.Continue reading "Formula One's Dirty Saudi Deal" »
Posted on Nov 10, 2020