Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Whales, hookers, blow and food poisoning. Plus: We Miss The Beef O'Brady Bowl; Our Hypothetical Gambling Habits; Too Early For College Basketball; All About Niko; Don't Tell Me The Cubs Couldn't Afford Wade Davis; and The Bears, Ugh.
* The World's Greatest College Football Report!
3:08: We Miss The Beef O'Brady Bowl.
* Return On Investment.
* And yet, bowls persist.
* Vegas is always right.
* Ohio State (Luce) vs. USC (Rhodes).
* East Coast vs. West Coast.
24:30: Our Hypothetical Gambling Habits.
* NFL vs. NCAA.
* Mike Luce Plays Roulette And I Will Never Let Him Forget It.
* Mike Luce Hits On 16.
* Whales, Hookers & Blow.
* About The Heaven That Is Sportsbooks.
* The Cosmopolitan (By Marriott).
* Top Golf.
53:05: Too Early For College Basketball.
* The usual suspects.
53:23: All About Niko.
* Rhodes: Keep Niko. Luce: Trade Niko.
54:48: Blackhawks Black Box.
* Without Corey Crawford, garbage.
* Q on the hot seat. Really.
56:13: Don't Tell Me The Cubs Couldn't Afford Wade Davis.
* We talk about it!
1:00:29: The Bears, Ugh.
* Luce loves Tarik Cohen, though, and thinks Trubisky might have something. But the rest of the offense is a mess, including Jordan Howard's inability to catch. Oh, and maybe Shaheen.
* Something about chickens and contact lenses.
For archives and other shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
I can recall barking at my car radio asking him to at least tell me the score. But at least he lived his dreams.Continue reading "The Farmer Files" »
Posted on Apr 3, 2020
The job of the journalist is to tell the truth, not be a clubby insider. Plus: Q Life; Les Grobstein Still Employed - Others Not So Lucky; If You Love Chicago So Much Why Don't You Live There?; Bears Bargain Basement; Dippy DePaul; Ex-Cub Jhonny Pereda Makes Coronavirus History; and How Coffman Denied His Lineage To Become A Cubs Fan.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #298: With All Due Respect, Ed Farmer Was An Awful Announcer" »
Posted on Apr 3, 2020