Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Willful ignorance. Plus: Devin Hester Retires Ridiculous And So Should Zach Miller; Schwarbs Shapes Up; Maddon's Song Remains The Same; Manny Madness; Real Chicago Blackhawks; and Niko Is Back.
* Even when putrid, the Bears are the No. 1 story in town.
* Why fans go.
* Willful ignorance in the men's room.
7:50: Devin Hester Retires Ridiculous And So Should Zach Miller And Ryan Pace.
* The Tarik Cohen model.
* Hall-of-Famer No-Brainer.
* The U, baby!
* Zach Miller, dead-ender.
* When sports end.
* The Ryan Pace Narratives Drives Us Nuts.
* The fifth Bears draft pick in 2017 was Jordan Morgan, a Division II offensive lineman who has spent the season on IR.
38:29: Schwarbs Shapes Up; Maddon's Song Remains The Same.
* For some reason, this really grinds Coach's gears!
* Joe Maddon Has Never Made A Mistake, According To Joe Maddon.
* Mike Montgomery Goes Rogue; Odd Man Out.
* Joe Maddon Is The Tom Thibodeau Of Bullpens.
* Chili Heyward.
58:15: Manny Madness.
1:02:04: Real Chicago Blackhawks.
1:06:10: Niko Is Back.
* And screwing up the lottery.
For archives and other shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Surely the chance to witness a big league ballgame in person doesn't even make the Top 100 of issues that need solving. But that's just it. What we have always taken for granted has been robbed from us.Continue reading "Home Field Hankering" »
Posted on Sep 14, 2020
John Edward "Skip" Bayless II owns decades of insufferable arrogance as a sports opinionator; seldom has he seemed so clearly trapped in the wrong century.Continue reading "Dak Prescott Is The Hero Skip Bayless Will Never Be" »
Posted on Sep 11, 2020