Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
With all due respect, there seems to be just one way the McCaskeys will do the right thing. Plus: Cat Trick!; Acknowledging The Bulls' Existence; The Derrick Rose Non-Tragedy; and Should We Be Paying More Attention To Northwestern Football?
:16: Pace Case.
* Trading Places.
* The Savage Truth.
* Tony Tre McBride.
* Why Trubisky Will Have To Be To Tom Brady To Make Pace's Draft Day Deal Worth It.
* Dickerson: Was Mitchell Trubisky Worth The Price?
* Michael, George And Mommy.
* In Trestman We Trust!
* Pompeii: The problem with Ryan Pace's free agent signings.
* Assignment Desk: What Happens When Virginia Dies?
* Kid Loggains.
(To which we say, "Good!")
38:45: Cat Trick!
* Coffman: "You don't salvage a point at home against the Stars!"
* Is this the end for The Toews & Kane Show?
47:07: Acknowledging The Bulls' Existence.
* Coffman: "The bloom is off the Markkanen."
* Sidebar: The Derrick Rose Non-Tragedy.
54:37: Should We Be Paying More Attention To Northwestern Football?
* Greenberg: "I would've defied anyone to spend three-plus hours at Memorial Stadium on Saturday and try to see the glass - any glass - as half-full. The so-called Land of Lincoln rivalry game, scheduled on the final weekend of the regular season because it's supposed to be a big deal, was a fly on the rear ends of, say, Alabama-Auburn and Michigan-Ohio State. You know, the real rivalry games. Northwestern-Illinois was so irrelevant, it was almost as if it didn't exist. Fitzgerald referred to the Illini's home as a 'sleepy building.' It was a nicer way to say 'empty.'"
For archives and other shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
It boils down to this, Mr. Chairman.Continue reading "Open Letter" »
Posted on Jun 23, 2019
Pace and space - too late. Plus: Cy Alzolay; Confounding Contreras And His Balls; Cubs Lineup Limits; Who Hurt Hendricks?: Don't Sleep On The Reds; Questioning Cardinals; Here Comes Kimbrel; White Sox Pledge Nets; The Bears Did Have A Bad Offseason, and USWNT Manages Not To Embarrass Us This Week.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #257: Bulls Luck Out, Get Their
Posted on Jun 21, 2019