Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
A sense of unease. Plus: World Series Wrap; Davey Martinez and Goliath; Look Who's Coming To The Cubs!; Trubisky Gets Over; Is Youth Football Past Its Prime?; Fangio For Fox?; The Bulls . . . Stink; Quenneville On The Clock?; and TrackNotes: Out Of Kilter.
1:36: World Series Wrap.
* Model franchise.
16:42: Davey Martinez and Goliath.
* Three years and an option but for how much? It's a mystery!
* Previously interviewed for managing jobs in Toronto, Cleveland, Houston, and Chicago - for both the Cubs and White Sox. He also interviewed for the Washington job once before.
* Trusty Dusty.
28:14: Look Who's Coming To The Cubs!
* Oh, and Jon Jay to the Rangers.
* And Tanaka was on the list heading to the Cubs until Thursday.
* Not ruling out the Cubs re-signing Wade Davis.
* Sees the Dodgers in on Arrieta. Astros, too. Maybe even the Nats.
* Joey Bats to the White Sox.
46:06: Trubisky Gets Over.
* Canceled: The Tanner Gentry Story.
* Assignment Desk: The Jerrell Freeman Story.
* Ali: A Life.
56:12: Is Youth Football Past Its Prime?
* Yes, but cross country isn't!
58:23: Fangio For Fox?
* King of the Tomato Cans.
1:04:10: The Bulls . . . Stink.
1:04:58: Quenneville On The Clock?
1:06:49: TrackNotes: Out Of Kilter.
For archives and other shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Go Brew Crew! Plus: Surging Blackhawks Still In Last Place; Accidental White Sox Segment; Bulls Have 12.5 Percent Chance Of Righting Their Ship; Ramblers Puttering Toward Valley Tournament; It's The DePaul Blue Demons And The Duke Blue Devils; and Jones Prep 17-Year-Old Signs With Chicago Fire.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #239: Good Ship Cubs Runs Aground" »
Posted on Feb 15, 2019