Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Inside the Cubs' volatile stretch run. Plus: Bears Strangely Competent; White Sox' Future . . . Here?; Blackhawks' Future . . . Here?; South Parking Lot Saga; Stupid CFL; Amateur Doping; and Schweinsteiger!
:23: No Meetings Maddon.
* Not Into It.
* Jesus, Christ! Jose Quintana!
* Two More Hours To Not Come To The Ballpark!
37:27: The White Sox' Future Is . . . Here?
* The Big Three.
38:41: The Blackhawks' Future Is . . . Here?
Is he the only Blackhawks player that is not "in the best shape of his life"? https://t.co/1Su9qLoeNj— Tom Cooper (@CSNCoop) September 15, 2017
39:36: The Competent Bears.
* Trubiskyites Terribly Wrong.
* Immobile Mike.
* Moral Victories Neither Moral Nor Victories.
* Bernstein & Goff Owe Another Caller An Apology.
* Maybe It Wasn't Bobbie Massie's Fault!
* Football Is A Film Game!
* Kevin White Is A Bust But Was Not A Starter!
* Bears Were Not Hiding Adam Shaheen, He Just Sucks!
* Dion Sims Looks Good!
* Pernell McPhee Madness!
* Sam Acho Strangely Competent!
1:12:24: South Parking Lot Saga.
* Starring George McCaskey and David Haugh.
1:15:32: Tampa Test.
1:17:46: Stupid CFL.
* Coffman: "They're still getting it wrong."
1:19:03: Amateur Doping.
* Playoff Push!
* Take A Party Bus, People!
For archives and other shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Defense to get more aggressive, incur more penalties. Plus: The Cubs Did Not Respect 90 Last Year And No One Was Held Accountable; Budget Bullpen Breaks; New Rules, Fools!; Sister Jean Has Down Year; College Admissions' Side Doors; Duncan Keith, Biohacker; Alma Otter!; Puck Drop; and Schweinsteiger!Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #243: Bears Make Big Little Moves; Cubs Building A Mystery " »
Posted on Mar 15, 2019
Those ensnared in the current criminal case - which alleges that they paid for their children to get spots on the sports teams of big-name schools - couldn't have succeeded if the college admissions process wasn't already biased toward wealthier families.Continue reading "College Admission Scandal Grew Out Of A System Already Rigged With 'Side Doors'" »
Posted on Mar 15, 2019