Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Blowouts begin. Plus: CTE Season Preview; Johnny Foxhole; The No Fun League Loosens Up; Confounding Cubs; Something About The White Sox; and Schweinsteiger!
:38: Establishing The Bears' Bullshit.
* A new defensive metric.
* Ryan's roster.
* Jacquizz Rodgers is the other guy I was thinking of!
* Wiederer: Is It Win Or Else For Bears Coach John Fox In 2017?
* Pissy Virginia.
* Offensive line not so offensive?
* Chicago's WRs: Worst Receivers.
35:44: CTE Season Preview!
36:15: Johnny Foxhole.
* AND RYAN PACE.
* Rhodes: "Enjoy has the word joy in it!"
46:49: Confounding Cubs.
* Playoff-bound but not totally sound.
* It's gonna be all about the bullpen, people.
58:31: Something About The White Sox.
For archives and other shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
More than a decade in, Snoop talks about the impact that ex-gang members have on the youth that they coach on and off the field.Continue reading "Snoop Youth Football" »
Posted on Mar 21, 2018
Facing their greatest opponent yet.Continue reading "Windy City Rollers Season Opener Approaches!" »
Posted on Mar 20, 2018