Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Blowouts begin. Plus: CTE Season Preview; Johnny Foxhole; The No Fun League Loosens Up; Confounding Cubs; Something About The White Sox; and Schweinsteiger!
:38: Establishing The Bears' Bullshit.
* A new defensive metric.
* Ryan's roster.
* Jacquizz Rodgers is the other guy I was thinking of!
* Wiederer: Is It Win Or Else For Bears Coach John Fox In 2017?
* Pissy Virginia.
* Offensive line not so offensive?
* Chicago's WRs: Worst Receivers.
35:44: CTE Season Preview!
36:15: Johnny Foxhole.
* AND RYAN PACE.
* Rhodes: "Enjoy has the word joy in it!"
46:49: Confounding Cubs.
* Playoff-bound but not totally sound.
* It's gonna be all about the bullpen, people.
58:31: Something About The White Sox.
For archives and other shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Inexcusable. Flop. Messy. Undisciplined. Ugly. Outcoached. Again.Continue reading "Peak John Fox" »
Posted on Nov 13, 2017
Don't sleep on Brett Hundley! Plus: The NFL's Tomato Cans; Martellus Bennett Is Bigger Than The Game, Y'All; Canadian GOAT: Marc Trestman; Cubs Hot Stove Burns; Dear Rick Hahn: Stay The Course!; An Analytics Story; Blackhawks Baffle; and Bobby Tortoise's Chicago Bulls.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #175: Bears Trap Door Game" »
Posted on Nov 10, 2017