Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Apparently all is forgiven. Plus: This Just Does Not Seem Like The Cubs' Year; Kenny, Ozzie, Jerry & Ricky; Chicago's Best Sports Columnist Somehow Under The Radar After Long, Distinguished Career; and Schweinsteiger!
:47: This Just Does Not Seem Like The Cubs' Year.
* Just now?
Watching the way the Lester injury news has spread since last night has bummed me out about sports journalism.— Julie DiCaro (@JulieDiCaro) August 18, 2017
23:34: Kenny, Ozzie, Jerry And Ricky.
* Nightengale: White Sox Owner Jerry Reinsdorf Wants To Repay Fans With A Winner, featuring the "wildly popular" Ricky Rentamanager.
28: Bears' Low Bar.
* Coffman: The Kid Is In The Picture.
* Ha ha.
vs. 11 days later . . .
* This Just Doesn't Seem Like Kyle Long's Year.
* Ryan's Reprieve: Access journalism in reverse!
* All is apparently forgiven!
* We live in a world where six wins in John Fox's third year will be considered progress.
* The Impact, The Fire, The Dogs.
For archives and other shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Pleasure greatly exceeded by pressure, urgency, payroll, bullpen, Bryzzo. Plus: Most Dramatic Week Of White Sox Season Already Over; TWIB Notes; Tiger Woods Is No Ben Hogan, Muhammad Ali Or Rick Allen; Third-Choice Porter Moser Lays Down A Marker; and Bears Skipping First Day Of Draft.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #248: Cubs Season Already Exhausting" »
Posted on Apr 19, 2019