Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
A rarity: Two Chicago front offices pull brilliant move - at the same time. Plus: Return To Bulls Mountain; Return To Blackhawks Mountain; Schweinsteiger!; and Bustville.
* The perfect acquisition.
* Quintana is Lester. Look it up!
* Fangraphs: Cubs Accurately Rate Underrated Quintana.
* White Sox contracts!
* Fangraphs: Projecting The Prospects In The Jose Quintana Trade.
27:00: Revisiting Montero.
* See the segment "Cubs Muzzle Miguel Montero's Magnificent Mouth."
33:56: Back To Q.
* MLBTradeRumors.com: Reactions To And Effects Of The Jose Quintana Trade.
* MLBTradeRumors.com: Cubs Remain Interested In Sonny Gray After Quintana Trade.
39:50: Return To Bulls Mountain.
* See the segment "Bulls To Bears: Hold My Beer."
48:40: Return To Blackhawks Mountain.
* See the segment "Blackhawks Hold Own Beer!"
54:00: Basement Bears.
* A new low bar.
* Baseball Prospectus: Top 50 Busted Prospects.
* Cubs both missing and aplenty.
For archives and more shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
The ultimate homer directs a lovefest as ridiculous and far from the truth as his broadcasts.Continue reading "Hawk Harrelson Goes Out As Awfully As He Broadcasted" »
Posted on Sep 17, 2018