Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Window half-closed or half-open? Plus: Unlike Blackhawks, Bulls Still In Playoffs; Is Something Wrong With The Cubs Or No?; Cracks Showing On South Side; Draft Fever; and Schweinsteiger!
* The consequences of taking the foot off the gas.
* Conditioning, not want.
19:26: Unlike Blackhawks, Bulls Still In The Playoffs.
* Fred Hoiberg's plan finally coming together.
* Win one for the Zipser.
32:30: Is Something Wrong With The Cubs Or No?
* Sports as a moral universe.
* North Dallas Forty vs. Hoosiers.
* Donald Trump is the Adam Sandler of presidents.
47:00: Cracks Showing On South Side.
* Is Avi for real?
52:36: Draft Fever.
* Hoge: Ranking The Top 10 QBs.
* Coach's pick: Jamal Adams.
* Nonsense: predictions based on schedules. Also: predictions.
For archives and other shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Awesome culture not even able to pull off a press conference. Plus: Holy Shit, White Sox; The Bad, Bad, Bad Blackhawks; The Less Bad Bulls; Evanston vs. Champaign; and more!Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #339: The Four Horsemen Of Halas Hall" »
Posted on Jan 15, 2021
No-man's land. Plus: Bye Bye Bam-Bam; As The Crow Retires; Zach LaVine Stuffs Stat Sheet; and Evanston vs. Champaign. Go Padres and Red Stars!Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #338: Halas Hell" »
Posted on Jan 11, 2021