Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Coach is excited. Plus: Bulls Screwing Up In Reverse; The D League; Drama-Free Blackhawks Almost Forgotten; Awful Shooting, Awful Reffing In Awful Venue; and Schweinsteiger!
* Steve Trachsel's career batting average was .163.
* Trachsel vs. Trout.
* The psychology on display in sports.
* The yips:
* Anthony Rizzo's defense.
* Hector Rondon still isn't right; Carl Edwards is.
* TV vs. Live.
* Hating the new IBB rule.
* We already miss the old on-field bullpens.
It'll be interesting to see how outfielders handle doubles off of the plastic sheet. https://t.co/fH7MzrlBUm— Tom Cooper (@CSNCoop) April 7, 2017
* Construction zone:
* (Hall Of Fame-Worthy) Yadier Molina May Have To Explain How This Ball Stuck To His Chest.
* White Sox also started playing this week.
* Wallenstein: Unlovable Losers.
* Sox win:
41:25: Bulls Screwing Up In Reverse By Contending For A Playoff Spot.
44:44: The D League.
Given that new 2-way contracts will expand NBA rosters to 17, D-League will be loaded next year. Why you'll see 100+ underclasmen declare.— Fran Fraschilla (@franfraschilla) April 5, 2017
51:25: Drama-Free Blackhawks Almost Forgotten.
57:32: Awful Shooting, Awful Reffing In Awful Venue.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
And the ubiquitous phrase he used to do it.Continue reading "The Man Who Made March Madness A Monster Moneymaker" »
Posted on Mar 16, 2018