Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
You Better Bill-ieve It's A Must-Win! Plus: The Sky Is Flying; The Derrick Rosercoaster; The White Sox In The Thick Of The Race; and The Pageantry Of College Football: Bring On The Creampuffs.
1:15: The Double Nickel Smokehouse.
* Does Lance Briggs have permission from the NFL to wear that uniform on that website?
* Lance's Lamborghini should have it's own Twitter feed.
* Briggs attended high school in Elk Grove, California, so maybe he is a local celebrity there.
* Mohrbacker: 10-6.
* Coffman: 11-5.
* Rhodes: 9-6-1.
* The Bears finish 10-6, which is not enough to make the playoffs and Lovie Smith is fired by the Bucs.
* Corny clever Carl.
* Bears Re-Sign Kelvin Hayden, a rare CPS kid in the NFL.
20:26: The Sky!
* It's not just the uniform; it's the stories they tell.
* Still under .500.
* Friends in Low Places.
31:07: The Derrick Rosercoaster.
43:24: Oh, The Pageantry.
* "Bring on the Creampuffs: most ranked teams take the field on Saturday in uninspiring matches against the likes of Citadel, Florida Atlantic, Lamar, Northwestern State, and McNeese State. To clarify: McNeese State hails from Louisiana, not McNeese. Further: Murray State is in Kentucky, not Murray. Finally: Northwestern State is in Louisiana, not Northwestern. As we all know, Northwestern is in Illinois, which is a state, which Northwestern is not."
* College football has no parity mechanism like the NFL draft.
For more Beachwood Radio, see the Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
The ultimate homer directs a lovefest as ridiculous and far from the truth as his broadcasts.Continue reading "Hawk Harrelson Goes Out As Awfully As He Broadcasted" »
Posted on Sep 17, 2018