Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Get Garoppolo. Plus: Super Bowl Scenery Chewing; #BearsBoycott; ACL U; As The Bulls Turn, Turn, Turn; The Toewster Is Back; Brain Disease Strikes Mike Adamle; and Baseball's Worst Idea Since Using The All-Star Game To Determine Home Field For The World Series.
1:02: Super Bowl Scenery Chewing.
* FiveThirtyEight: About Those Falcons Play Calls . . .
* "Don't get bored." (Rhodes: I think I heard this on The Score; couldn't find on Google.)
17:05: Jimmy Football.
* Again: It's too bad the Bears have such a high draft pick because apparently it's too high to use on a quarterback! If only the Bears had the 15th pick!
* Morrissey: Franchise Has No Shortage Of Gall.
* Rhodes: The McCaskeys are selfish, greedy and incompetent.
* So they went two whole (lousy) seasons without a ticket hike. It should be noted!
It should be noted that the #Bears have not increased season-ticket prices since the 2014 season. So this is the first since then.— Adam Jahns (@adamjahns) February 8, 2017
30:41: ACL U.
37:00: As The Bulls Turn, Turn, Turn.
* Is Michael Reinsdorf the new Godfather?
* Sources to K.C. Johnson: Paxson & Forman Jobs Safe.
* Busts & drama queens.
* Dwyane Wade: Guys aren't working hard enough at the practices I'm skipping.
* Fred Ventura.
49:40: The Toewster Is Back.
* (Rhodes: My new nickname for his is Jonathan Toaster.)
52:55: Mike Adamle: Brain Disease 'Shook My World.'
* Epilepsy and dementia.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Not sayin', just sayin'! Plus: International House of Soccer; The White Sox Are Still Playing - And Not Totally Badly; And With The 7th Pick, The Bulls Select . . . ; and Schweinsteiger!Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #205: Did The Cubs Keep The Right Guys?" »
Posted on Jun 15, 2018
A dirty history of the beautiful game.Continue reading "World Cup Politics: Fixed Matches, Fascism & FIFA" »
Posted on Jun 14, 2018