Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Pre-playoff exhibition games rankle. Plus: Theo Epstein Finally Gets Edwin Jackson Money; Robin's Return?!; Bears Still Not As Bad As White Sox; Blackhawks & Bulls Go Camping; Chicago Sky, Chicago Fire, NIU And The Tribune's Endorsement Of Gary Johnson Bring Up The Rear.
* Sammy Sosa.
* Shawon Dunston, first pick of the 1982 draft.
7:27: Spring Training Is Back!
* Have the Cubs lost their loving feeling?
* Where's Jake's head at?
15:52: Theo Epstein Finally Gets Edwin Jackson Money.
* Hoyer and McLeod got five-year extensions too, on Friday morning.
* This thread . . .
Jason Goff on The Score this morning: 43% of #Cubs WAR was acquired in trades. Highest chunk.— Beachwood Reporter (@BeachwoodReport) September 29, 2016
* The Cubs are scheduled to open the National League Division Series on Friday, October 1, at Wrigley Field.
35:48: Robin's Return!
* The replies have it here:
* Rhodes: "The White Sox have become the Cubs without any of the lovability."
* Roger's White Sox Reports.
42:03: Bears Relieved They At Least Aren't The White Sox.
* Lots of these type of references: "whether or not Fox was Pace's first choice . . . " Remember, Ernie Accorsi was consulting with George McCaskey and Ted Phillips over the hiring of Pace and a head coach. (There was one more recently - this week - but I couldn't find it.)
56:34: Chicago Fire Eliminated From Playoffs But Unfortunately Not From Our Lives.
56:55: Coffman: "We are the cesspool of college football in America."
58:00 Tribune Endorses Gary Johnson For President.
STOPPAGE (Bonus Cubs talk): 5:44
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Including the real Chairman of the Board; that dude and his dad; and that chick who was the Italian Sausage.Continue reading "100 People Who Would Be A Better Choice Than Tony La Russa To Manage The White Sox" »
Posted on Oct 14, 2020
There's no guarantee.Continue reading "A To B To C With The Reinsdorfs" »
Posted on Oct 14, 2020
Like his boys, Rickey Renteria does not quit. He was fired. By Rick Hahn. Don't let the screen door hit you in your analytics-adverse ass on the way out.Continue reading "Rickey Rentamanager's Lease Not Renewed" »
Posted on Oct 13, 2020