Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Pedal to the metal. Plus: Exclusive! The Bears Have Only Played One Game; Chicago Sky Again Picks Up Slack Without Delle Donne; Consider The Chicago Fire Source!; White Sox Mandated To Continue Playing Games.
:46: Cubs Crapshoot.
* Pedal to the metal.
* Remarkably injury-free.
* Coghlan, La Stella, Montero.
* Arrieta is this team's third-best starter.
* Jason Hammelseeyoulater.
* Bobby Valentine wore it better.
* Theo's future.
* Sullivan: Cubs Way Trumps Cardinals Way.
45:54: Exclusive! The Bears Have Only Played One Game.
* Campbell: Offensive line upheaval!
* Biggs: Offensive line upheaval worth it.
* Bernstein and Rozner can't imagine life without Jay Cutler.
* The Cutler narrative has shifted and will not be brooked!
1:04:14: Consider The Chicago Fire Source!
1:04:18: White Sox Mandated To Continue Playing Games.
For archives and other shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
"If they're Blackhawks fans, they would know there is a black hockey player on the team."Continue reading "Black Chicago Blackhawk Reacts To Racist Blackhawks Fans" »
Posted on Feb 20, 2018