Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Highlight reel heroes - daily. Plus: About Tommy La Stella; Hawk Harrelson Still Allowed On Air; White Sox' One Direction: Down; The Chicago Bear Sox; The Case Against Derrick Rose; and College Football's Kickass Kickoff.
1:10: That's Cubs Entertainment!
14:00: About Tommy La Stella.
FWIW, Just to finish thought on Coghlan, Maddon said pregame, he was told he's started to look like last year's version for the first time— Jesse Rogers (@ESPNChiCubs) September 2, 2016
23:00: Roster Bingo.
25:32: Whoa, Willson!
30:18: The Catch.
* StatCast: 98.5% route efficiency.
35:51 Hawk Harrelson Still Allowed On The Air.
The best part is Hawk shutting down Steve Stone about 30 seconds in. pic.twitter.com/xzPMGRhscO— Lauren Comitor (@laurencomitor) September 2, 2016
Hawk said that sabermetricians suggesting lineups is an affront to managers who spent time in the minors learning to manage. Which, Robin...— Phenomenal Source (@SouthSideSox) September 2, 2016
37:58: White Sox' One Direction: Down.
David Robertson's reaction to the Avi Garcia throw is hilariously sad. pic.twitter.com/SSoZJiUNKO— Nawaf (@NawafDET) August 31, 2016
44:25: The Chicago Bear Sox.
* Pup McPhee.
* Trusting a team doctor as an athlete is like any of us trusting HR in our workplaces.
55:40: The Case Against Derrick Rose.
* Bernstein: Derrick Rose Rape Case Deserves Coverage.
* ThinkProgress: The Disturbing Details Of The Derrick Rose Gang Rape Case.
* Judd Legum Twitter thread starts here:
1. Derrick Rose, former MVP of the NBA who recently signed w/the Knicks, is going on trial next month for gang rape https://t.co/C1UF3RTv2C— Judd Legum (@JuddLegum) September 1, 2016
* Media mystery:
I've tried to write about the Rose case for numerous national outlets for the last year. Nobody wanted to touch it. No idea why.— Julie DiCaro (@JulieDiCaro) September 1, 2016
1:00:42: Sky Stretch.
1:01:32: College Football's Kickass Kickoff.
* Coffman: College football got this weekend right!
* Luce: Ditto . . .
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Trade for Trubisky suddenly not the worst by a Chicago team this year. Plus: 2017 Cubs Get Even Weirder; Are The White Sox The Next Cubs?; and Schweinsteiger!Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #158: Bulls To Bears: Hold My Beer" »
Posted on Jun 24, 2017