Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Starring Jake the Snake. Plus: Breaking: Cubs Not Only Team With Great Players!; The Plan! The Plan!; White Sox (Sort Of) Winning; and Chicago Baseball Is Now Chew-Free.
:24: All-Star Weak.
* Haw haw.
* Jake Arrieta Was Too Tired To Pitch, Go To ESPYs To Get His Award.
* Verducci: The Year After Effect.
* Colbert Rubs Cubs.
I dunno, Coach, looks like Arrieta was just playing along!
9:40: Breaking: Cubs Not Only Team With Great Players!
* Cubs Flub (Item 3).
* Cameron's NL All-Star team: Kris Bryant, LF; Anthony Rizzo, DH.
20:34: Proposed: A Pension Plan For College Football Players.
22:15: The Plan! The Plan!
* Rhodes: The Fallacy Of How The Cubs Were Built.
* Morrissey: What Rhodes Said.
* Let's face it: This season will be a failure if the Cubs don't win the World Series.
* Scott Feldman's ERA (2.56) is now better than Jake Arrieta's (2.68).
* Internal options: Joe Nathan, Brian Matusz.
* Fagerstrom: The Hole In Jason Heyward's Swing Is Glaring.
38:54: White Sox (Sort Of) Winning.
* The Cubs don't have to get on a plane for three weeks.
* A single Cubs game costs about as much as Rahm's property tax refund.
1:03:02: Blackhawks Sign Mark McNeill!
For archives and other shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Surely the chance to witness a big league ballgame in person doesn't even make the Top 100 of issues that need solving. But that's just it. What we have always taken for granted has been robbed from us.Continue reading "Home Field Hankering" »
Posted on Sep 14, 2020
John Edward "Skip" Bayless II owns decades of insufferable arrogance as a sports opinionator; seldom has he seemed so clearly trapped in the wrong century.Continue reading "Dak Prescott Is The Hero Skip Bayless Will Never Be" »
Posted on Sep 11, 2020