Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
The White Sox are or aren't like the Cubs. Plus: Groupthink is Poopthink!; Warriors Will Win Wonderfully; Sharks On Ice; COPA!; About Alshon; and Sammy & The Donald Sittin' In A Tree.
* No. 6!
* No. 7!
* No. 16!
* 10-6: Busy Unless Urgent.
* Koyie Hill's career batting average is .207.
1:28: Groupthink Is Poopthink.
"There might be one person in that crowd who has never seen me play before, and they will probably never see me play again." Jordan wanted everybody who saw him play to experience that "Michael Jordan moment."
17:20: Transaction City!
* Matt Murton slashing .329/.366/.434!
* Athletics Nation: "Coghlan was a win-now player who was playing like garbage on a losing team. He was an absolute zero at the plate, and he was starting to affect games negatively on defense too."
* "Potvin was known for being intelligent, articulate, and outspoken off the ice. Throughout the 1970s, his Islander teammates often were turned off as these traits made Potvin come across as arrogant."
46:21: Warriors Will Win Wonderfully.
* Trayce Thompson!
59:38: Sharks On Ice.
1:01:49: The Chicago Fire May Have Done Something This Week.
1:02:12: About Alshon.
1:03:39: Sky Clearing.
For archives and other shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Wendell Scott was to NASCAR what Jackie Robinson was to baseball. The difference was that Robinson played in liberal Brooklyn and had the backing of Branch Rickey, and Scott raced in the segregated South and had . . . nobody."Continue reading "Driven: The Story Of The First African American Inducted Into The NASCAR Hall Of Fame" »
Posted on Jun 20, 2017
Motivating Mike - and Matt.Continue reading "Pelfrey's Proof " »
Posted on Jun 19, 2017
And help may not be on the way. Plus: On Hahn; The Human Journey Of Scott Darling; Bears Look Good Against The Bears!; Dwyane Wade's Fake News; What Kevin Durant Has Done; The Pens & P.K.; and Schweinsteiger!Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #157: The Cubs Are Officially In Trouble" »
Posted on Jun 16, 2017