Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Here we go again.
Plus: Are The White Sox Still Playing?
And: Chicago's French Open.
00: What Did We See Last Night?
* Patrick Kane's Game-Winner.
* Corey Crawford Readies To Rumble.
* Ben Smith's Coming-Out Party.
* Play of the Night: Kane to Keith.
7:27: Cubs: Here We Go Again.
* Plan 7 From Outer Space.
* Cosmo Kramer as Crane Kenney.
* Manny vs. Sammy.
Coffman: Perhaps the Cubs brought in Ramirez to teach their guys how to use Performance Enhancing Drugs. I wonder who they will bring in to teach them how to not get caught?
Rhodes: Sammy Sosa.
20:55: Are The White Sox Still Playing?
* (Hint: Yes. And Not Badly.)
30:50: Chicago's French Open.
* Englewood Native Stuns French Star In French Open.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
You have to wonder what Rick Hahn's philosophy is in terms of the ripe moment to promote these youngsters. Consistency seems to be absent.Continue reading "Why Kopech Now?" »
Posted on Aug 20, 2018