Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Lower prices, more revenue, better food, shorter lines. Plus: The Bears' Front Office Is Injured; I Am Obsessed With Who Will Be The Cubs' Backup Catcher; The Blackhawks Have Been Secretly Rebuilding; The Bulls' Tank Is Over; NFL's Two Worst Fan Bases To Meet In Super Bowl; Schweinsteiger!; and There Is No White Sox News.
* Chris Kennedy, everyone!
2:08: The Falcons' Win-Win For The Fans (Now Let's Get To Work On Ticket Prices).
* Darren Rovell is . . . Darren Rovell! It is the same guy: Why People Hate Darren Rovell.
(For one, he blocks even those with the slightest bit of criticism or differing opinion, including @BeachwoodReport for reasons he can't even remember.)
* Rovell, ESPN: Falcons Drop Concession Prices, Make More Money.
* New York Times: In Atlanta, Concessions Prices Go Down and Revenue Goes Up
* 2016 interview with Arthur Blank laying out the plan:
* The Kent Hrbek Bloody Mary As Served At The Minnesota Twins' Ballpark:
* The Ricketts Family's Bison Dog As Served At Wrigley Field:
32:45: The Bears' Front Office Is Injured.
* Biggs, May 2015: Bears Hire New Head Trainer.
* Jahns, July 2016: Fueling The Bears' Fire: Meet Nutrition Guru Jennifer Gibson.
42:12: I Am Obsessed With Who Will Be The Cubs' Backup Catcher.
* Chris Gimenez, The Latino David Ross!
45:10: The Blackhawks Have Been Secretly Rebuilding.
* How The Inner Ear Balance System Works:
52:00: The Tank Is Over.
* Johnson: Bulls Could Have A Brief Stay In Lottery Land.
1:01:17: There Is No White Sox News.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, including the new Beachwood Interview Hour, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Dear Coach Nagy: What the hell is the matter with you?Continue reading "SportsMonday: Overreaction Monday Is Hereby Canceled" »
Posted on Oct 21, 2019
Trubisky's legs are the only competitive advantage he has. Plus: The Only News In Football That Really Matters; The Bears Have More Tight Ends Than The Pence Family; Where Is Your Offensive Line Coach God Now; Letter Of The Week; Saints Marching Line; Boss Ross Or New Joe; The Blackhawks' Weird Goalie Sitch; Thank You, Luol Deng; Fire Lovie Smith Watch; and The Red Stars Semifinal vs. the Portland Thorns.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #274: Run, Mitchell, Run" »
Posted on Oct 18, 2019