Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Lower prices, more revenue, better food, shorter lines. Plus: The Bears' Front Office Is Injured; I Am Obsessed With Who Will Be The Cubs' Backup Catcher; The Blackhawks Have Been Secretly Rebuilding; The Bulls' Tank Is Over; NFL's Two Worst Fan Bases To Meet In Super Bowl; Schweinsteiger!; and There Is No White Sox News.
* Chris Kennedy, everyone!
2:08: The Falcons' Win-Win For The Fans (Now Let's Get To Work On Ticket Prices).
* Darren Rovell is . . . Darren Rovell! It is the same guy: Why People Hate Darren Rovell.
(For one, he blocks even those with the slightest bit of criticism or differing opinion, including @BeachwoodReport for reasons he can't even remember.)
* Rovell, ESPN: Falcons Drop Concession Prices, Make More Money.
* New York Times: In Atlanta, Concessions Prices Go Down and Revenue Goes Up
* 2016 interview with Arthur Blank laying out the plan:
* The Kent Hrbek Bloody Mary As Served At The Minnesota Twins' Ballpark:
* The Ricketts Family's Bison Dog As Served At Wrigley Field:
32:45: The Bears' Front Office Is Injured.
* Biggs, May 2015: Bears Hire New Head Trainer.
* Jahns, July 2016: Fueling The Bears' Fire: Meet Nutrition Guru Jennifer Gibson.
42:12: I Am Obsessed With Who Will Be The Cubs' Backup Catcher.
* Chris Gimenez, The Latino David Ross!
45:10: The Blackhawks Have Been Secretly Rebuilding.
* How The Inner Ear Balance System Works:
52:00: The Tank Is Over.
* Johnson: Bulls Could Have A Brief Stay In Lottery Land.
1:01:17: There Is No White Sox News.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, including the new Beachwood Interview Hour, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Sports now really a life and death proposition. Plus: The Washington Appropriators: Coach Loves The Princess Bride; Seeing Red Stars; Q-Anon; COVID Cubbie; Dash Cam; Hubba Bubbles; I'd Tap That; and Beachwood Sports Specials.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #311: Unless Someone Dies" »
Posted on Jul 3, 2020
The virus doesn't care how much you want to watch a game. Plus: Other Sports Are Also Back Pending Death; Pandemic Baseball Sucks; Hub Bubs; Hall Of Fame Hossa; The Mystery Of Mitch's Motivation; Choking On Chalk; and It Was Unmistakably A Noose.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #310: Baseball Is Back! (But Is It Really?)" »
Posted on Jun 26, 2020
Walls are falling. Plus: Rob Manfred Is A Cop; Wet Hot American Long Gone Summer; Bubble Life; Better At It Than Baseball; and Belmont Betting.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #309: Life In The Fast Lane" »
Posted on Jun 19, 2020
A moment when everything seems possible. Plus: MLB Draft's Dizzying Heights Of Hype; We Blame The (Lying) Owners; The Neverending Sammy Sosa Saga; and NBA & NHL Flux.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #308: We're All NASCAR Now" »
Posted on Jun 12, 2020