Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Stealing the summer headlines. Plus: Defending Kevin Durant; There Are No Mediocre Players In The NBA; Jordin Tootoo Is Not An Eskimo; The White Sox Are Winning Series'; The Cubs Turned Into A .500 Team Months Ago And Everybody Missed It.
* 110: Dick Ellsworth's all-time career losses as a Cub.
1:03: Bulls Steal The Show.
* Rajon Rondo's Command Performance:
* It's gonna be a disaster.
* Denzel "Bobby" Valentine.
19:06: Defending Kevin Durant.
* Michael Wilbon:
* Stephen A. Smith:
28:58: There Are No Mediocre Players In The NBA (Or, The First-World Problems Of Leagues That Run Socialist Economies).
40:55: Jordin Tootoo Is Not An Eskimo.
* "Of Inuit and Ukrainian descent, he is both the first Inuk player and the first player to grow up in Nunavut to participate in an NHL game. Tootoo is widely regarded as one of the NHL's best active agitators, and is able to annoy, fight, and distract other players to help his team win."
45:02: The White Sox Are Winning Series'.
* Wallenstein: Dead And Alive: Schrodinger's Baseball Team.
51:11: The Cubs Turned Into A .500 Team Months Ago And Everyone Missed It.
For archives and other Beachwood shows, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Previously I had not been aware of the inebriating effects of Bud Light. Obviously volume begins to play a role.Continue reading "A Classic Day At The Crosstown Classic" »
Posted on Sep 24, 2018
The truth comes out about Brandon Morrow, the latest reliever the Cubs manager has ruined. Plus: Addison Russell Placed On Administrative Leave; Confounding Cubs; Mitch Trubinsky; NU & The Zips; and Post-Thibodeau Stress Disorder.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #218: Maybe Joe Maddon Will Get Fired After All" »
Posted on Sep 21, 2018