Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
"The first big sneaker release of 2012 is almost upon us," StupidDope wrote on Friday. "In a year that is set to offer a wide array of stellar releases for its ever growing sneaker community, January has already seem a few notable drops. However, none have been more pressing than the City Series favorite Air Jordan 10 'Chicago.' While this classic in the Jordan lineup hasn't seen the light of day since 1995, tomorrow January 21st marks a great day for JB and sneakerheads alike.
"The Air Jordan 10 'Chicago' is by far one of the rarest in this timeless collection. Laced in white, varsity red and black, the 'Chicago' was originally released during the 1994-95 NBA season, one that didn't see MJ suit up. Nonetheless, this shoe has been worn by countless NBA stars and you can finally get your hands on a pair tomorrow. Check out the finals looks of the Air Jordan 10 'Chicago' and check for them in various retailers tomorrow January 21st for $160 USD."
Well, the shoes have dropped. Let's take a look at the reviews.
1. By Syrss: Bow! Swag.
2. By Elite Sneaker Freaks: Can't really expect the best from Jordan now.
3. By ATV Guitar Guy Look amazing on feet. Not really from the side, they look kinda plain.
4. By FFlane/Elite Kicks: Never crazy about the 10s and 2s.
5. By swagOnHaterzOut: It took 'em 17 years to drop.
6. By joeygotsole: I've got a lot of things to complain about.
-More from Beachwood Sports »