Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
"After 20 months of trying to sell his 7.39-acre, 56,000-square-foot home [Michael] Jordan is trying a different tactic," Forbes reports.
"On Nov. 22, Jordan's 'Legend Point' property in Highland Park will be open for bids. The sale is being handled by Concierge Auctions, with a $250,000 deposit is required for any interested party to enter the fray."
Here's what comes with the house:
* One room filled with boxes of "slightly imperfect" Hanes underwear.
* Three rooms full of spite.
* Dennis Rodman's wedding dress.
* Jerry Krause punching bag.
* Mobster he has to play one-on-one every day in lieu of paying gambling debt.
* Pet parrot who only knows the words "The greatest ever."
* Life-size blowup of his Birmingham Barons baseball card.
* Desk where he composes hate letters to Kobe and LeBron.
* One dead hooker.
* Three hampers of game-worn gym socks he requires all visitors to smell.
* Ashley Dupre's phone number.
* Harvey Gantt dartboard.
* Fax machine loaded with message "I'm back" just in case.
* LeRoy Nieman painting of him pushing off against Byron Russell.
* Bigsby and Kruthers locked up in basement dungeon.
See also: Inside Oprah's Auction.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Plus: Power Tourney.Continue reading "SportsMonday: Hawks Hot As An Avalanche" »
Posted on Mar 20, 2017
Hard to root for from this precinct. Plus: Directionless Bulls Now Also Wadeless; Bears Sign More Guys; Joe Trump?; Blackhawks Still Blackhawks; Chicago Fire On Fire; and The White Sox Are Still Boring No Matter What Coffman Says.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #144: Northwestern Still Sucks" »
Posted on Mar 17, 2017