Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
"A judge told a suburban man to stay away from Wrigley Field after allegedly getting rowdy, mouthing off to ballpark security and scuffling with guards at Sunday's game," DNAinfo Chicago reports.
"You can't go to Wrigley Field this summer," Cook County Judge Adam Bourgeois Jr. told 20-year-od Daniel Krupa of Lemont.
The Beachwood has learned, however, that scuffling with guards was not the only reason why Krupa got banned. Our findings:
* Wearing a Jeff Baker jersey just too lame.
* Smuggled in Old Style Light.
* Warmed up in the bullpen.
* His real name is Ian Stewart.
* Kept taunting Kris Bryant by calling him Jerry.
* Right field sucks.
* Claimed he was the real Edwin Jackson.
* Knows too much.
* Kept yelling "Give me the designated hitter or give me death!"
* Voted for Obama.
* Lemont residents not target market.
* Hacked Jumbotron to show 30 seconds of Philadelphia.
* Selling bootleg copies of Todd Ricketts on Undercover Boss.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Not sayin', just sayin'! Plus: International House of Soccer; The White Sox Are Still Playing - And Not Totally Badly; And With The 7th Pick, The Bulls Select . . . ; and Schweinsteiger!Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #205: Did The Cubs Keep The Right Guys?" »
Posted on Jun 15, 2018
A dirty history of the beautiful game.Continue reading "World Cup Politics: Fixed Matches, Fascism & FIFA" »
Posted on Jun 14, 2018