Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
So it turns out Jay Cutler's monstrous 7-year, 126.7 million contract is really just a middling 3-year, $54 million contract with club options thereafter.
The Beachwood, as it is wont to do, has obtained further exclusive details about the deal:
* Three bonus pouts per game.
* Nine bonus shrugs per press conference.
* Working Ventra card.
* Urlacher's old parking space once Urlacher finally moves his RV out of there.
* Private locker next to the training room.
* Obamacare Gold Insurance Plan.
* Doesn't have to play against Green Bay.
* Standing reservation at Hot Doug's.
* Josh McCown re-signed in the most non-threatening way possible.
* Roberto Garza required to shave his butt.
* Renewal of restraining order on Mike Martz.
* Name change to JJ Cutler.
* Gets his picture on the cover of the playbook.
* Gets Peyton Manning on his fantasy team for next three years.
* Will co-star with Kristin in new reality show called The Pills.
* Only required to give a shit once every three games.
* New house in Boca; will fly in for home games.
* All green M&Ms will be removed from the training table.
* No one has to know about Lauren Conrad.
* Gets to bunk with Brody at training camp.
* Team will take legal action against porn star Jay Smutler.
* For every touchdown he throws, he gets a Groupon to Diversey Bowl.
-More from Beachwood Sports »
Defense to get more aggressive, incur more penalties. Plus: The Cubs Did Not Respect 90 Last Year And No One Was Held Accountable; Budget Bullpen Breaks; New Rules, Fools!; Sister Jean Has Down Year; College Admissions' Side Doors; Duncan Keith, Biohacker; Alma Otter!; Puck Drop; and Schweinsteiger!Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #243: Bears Make Big Little Moves; Cubs Building A Mystery " »
Posted on Mar 15, 2019
Those ensnared in the current criminal case - which alleges that they paid for their children to get spots on the sports teams of big-name schools - couldn't have succeeded if the college admissions process wasn't already biased toward wealthier families.Continue reading "College Admission Scandal Grew Out Of A System Already Rigged With 'Side Doors'" »
Posted on Mar 15, 2019