Beachwood Sports ArchiveA monthly look back
Beachwood Sports VideoPlease Stop Believing 99 Years of Cub Losses The 1908 Song Blame It On Bartman We Can't Wait 100 Years Dusty Must Get Fired
Search The Beachwood Reporter
Subscribe to the Newsletter
1. Rex Grossman disappointed fans most of the year, leaving them with an uneasy feeling about the Bears playoff prospects.
2. Rex Grossman disappointed fans by playing pretty well in the playoffs, leaving them with an uneasy feeling about the Super Bowl.
3. Chicks dig Urlacher. Except for that one.
4. The best offense is a Devin Hester punt return.
5. Few teams erase a 18 point deficit against the Patriots. Anybody can come back from 18 points down against the Cardinals.
6. Though the McCaskeys could hardly be happier, wait til they get Lovie's bill.
7. The Bears have now provided a whole new thread of false hope for Cubs fans.
8. As a leader, if you say the same words over and over, people start to believe it, whether it be "Rex is our quarterback" or "Iraq is part of the war on terrorism."
9. Guns, children, pot and pit bulls do not mix. Unless you need a pass rush.
10. Sure, but the Bears didn't play Florida.More from Beachwood Sports »
Well, three, really.Continue reading "The NFL Should Do This One Simple Thing" »
Posted on Jun 3, 2020
I couldn't care less whether there's a 2020 baseball season. There, I've said it.Continue reading "I've Had It" »
Posted on May 30, 2020
Billionaire owners cry poor. Plus: Our Hearts Ache For Minneapolis; Illinois Provides Week's Top Sports Story; Last Dance Remnants; The Blackhawks Just Undeservedly Made The Playoffs; Kaner & The Breadman; Reopening Sports; Remembering Biff Pocaroba!; Thibs Lives!; Biggs's Bag; and Chicago-Based Wilson Gets Back The NBA's Official Game Ball.Continue reading "The Beachwood Radio Sports Hour #306: Baseball Is Blowing It" »
Posted on May 29, 2020