The Beachwood Radio Hour #41: Ernie Banks Was Not Just A Bobblehead
Let's not reduce him to a wind-up toy. Plus: Do We Really Need More Police Officers? Neither Side Wants You To Know; The Many Problems Of Political Polls; and Rahm Vs. The Field.
:00: Strawberry Rock Show.
:48: Ernie Banks Was Not Just A Bobblehead.
* Roger Wallenstein: The Legacy of Ernie Banks.
* Rick Telander: Ernie Banks Dealt With So Much But Never Let It Show.
* Rick Morrissey: Ernie Banks, Mr. Cub, Leaves This World To Play Two, If Not More.
* David Haugh: Ernie Banks Truly A Man For All Seasons.
* Bob Sirott: Ernie Banks: Under His Spell.
* David Kaplan: "I never let that stuff bother me."
That's a lot of white guys weighing in.
* The phrase I was searching for is "diminishing returns."
* Rahm Emanuel is trying to hide what his challengers don't want to see.
* Pundits explain realities that don't exist.
* Rahm's brainwashing budget.
* Branding honesty.
47:08: Rahm Vs. The Field.
* Willie Wilson is an expensive novelty item.
* Chuy Garcia: Too little, too late.
* Bob Fioretti: The forgotten candidate.
* The only ism I believe in is journalism.
* "All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible."
For archives and more, see The Beachwood Radio Network.
Posted on January 25, 2015
© 2006 - 2017, The Beachwood Media Company