The Weekend Desk Report
The Weekend Desk will only keep as much a watchful eye on developments in the Amy Jacobson saga over the next 48 hours as is necessary to provide you with everything you need to know about important parts of your world. Because, aside from that, we don't feel too well.
Get well soon, America
Ancient Chinese secret, huh?
Well, that's not entirely true.
Sheriff Taylor only gives him one bullet, though. He fires it at Mike Madigan and it deflects off Emil Jones and comes back to hit Blago in the ass.
Also In Your Weekend Beachwood
* The Sun-Times asks, "But will pop music raise our awareness of Earth's ecological woes?" Hello! It just did!
* The latest news from the Kwik-E-Mart Affairs Desk, the Missing the Point Bureau, and the Division of Unnecessary Explanations.
* Did fired Channel 5 reporter Amy Jacobson really deliver "scoops"? Soap opera voyeurism should never be mistaken for journalism.
* When Geraldo Rivera is laughing at your loose journalistic standards, you know you've screwed up. Unless you're Eric Zorn.
* Amy Jacobson's behavior is even worse than we thought. She was also too close to the police.
Other recent postings:
* What I Watched Last Night. On the Lot, Hell's Kitchen, John From Cincinnati.
* What I Wished I Watched Last Night. I, Genghis. Shown jointly on HBO and BBC.
New this week: Cab #5321.
From the Archives:
The Beachwood Tip Line: Poolside service available.
Posted on July 14, 2007
© 2006 - 2017, The Beachwood Media Company